This four-storey Victorian property dates from 1847 and lies within a handsome blonde sandstone 'B' Listed terrace overlooking the Botanical Gardens and situated one block from Byres Road.
The hallways which retain all the original features are subtly decorated giving a very bright, airy feeling. The eight individual flats feature perfect original cornice work, fireplaces, doors, etc and the property has the added advantage of a beautiful south facing walled garden.
There is a mixture of studio and one bedroom flats.
On street parking is readily available.