This listed 4-storey Edwardian property dates from 1908. It is situated in a quiet residential area only a ten minute stroll through the Botanical Gardens to Byres Road.
The property is approached through well maintained front gardens and features a magnificent entrance hall with beautiful original mahogany panelling.
The private flats once again retain all original features and are decorated and furnished to a high standard in keeping with the period of the property.
There is a mixture of studio and one bedroom flats.
There is plenty of on street parking available.