This building dates from 1867, with open views to front onto private residents' gardens to which tenants have access. Two minutes walk from Byres Road with its shops, restaurants, bars and Hillhead Subway Station and five from the Botanics and the University of Glasgow.
The beautiful main hallways retain all the original Victorian features including Corinthian Capitols, mahogany doors, balusters and jesters gantry and are crowned by a magnificent painting of a highland gentleman. The nine individual flats retain all the original features of the building and are decorated to the highest standards featuring some lovely period furnishing. There is a mixture of studio and one bedroom flats.